In this section we’ll compile all our posts and podcasts related to teaching and preparing for IELTS. Both teachers and students can benefit from most of them, although some are admittedly more geared towards learners, while others towards teachers. The list will be updated as we publish new posts on the blog. You can read the articles by clicking on the links below.
Feel free to comment below if you’d like to suggest which areas of the exam you’d like us to focus on.
Writing Task 1:
- IELTS Writing: overviews task
- IELTS Writing Task 1: Assessment criteria and its implications for teaching
- Checklist for Writing Task 1
- Checklists for Writing Task 1 (second half)
- The DOs and DON’Ts of Task 1
- Useful language for Task 1
Writing Task 2:
- Matching headings – a podcast with tips